Thursday, February 9, 2012

Positive Affirmations

Positive Affirmations

I live with enthusiasm, and give thanks for my life.
I release the familiar that I may better discover my inspiring future.
I Dream with Powerful Intention.
I soar high above the troubles of the world.
Today, I will be gentle with myself.
When the World Frowns, I Smile Back.
I am a passionate Observer of Life. I see the events, feel the emotions, and recognize the difference.
I practice keen awareness.
I open to inspiration.
I Fly Life on Free Wings, and Sing to its Glory.
Like a Butterfly, I have been Reborn with Bold Colors and Strong Wings.
Like a Rose, I Thrive - Blessed With Both My Thorns and My Blooms.
I congratulate myself warmly for each accomplishment, then ask, "What's next?
I Visualize my Intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment