Thursday, February 9, 2012

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I really need it.
- Swedish Proverb

Don't fall for looks, they can deceive. Don't fall for wealth, in the end it fades away. Find someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
- Anonymous

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
- Anonymous

Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.
- Rabindranath Tagore

When love is not madness, it is not love.
- Pedro Calderon de la Barca

True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.
- Anonymous

Brief is life but love is long.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- Brandi Snyder

True love has no limits.
- Anonymous

Lovers embrace that which is between them rather than each other.
- Khalil Gibran

All you need is love.
- John Lennon

Who, being loved, is poor?
- Oscar Wilde 

No comments:

Post a Comment