Friday, February 3, 2012

I take responsibility for my life.

Inspirational Sayings and Quotes

I am unlimited.
I take responsibility for my life.
My every action is a conscious choice.
I can accomplish anything good that I truly set my mind on.
I keep focus, and persevere.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Today, I Dance Lightly With Life.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life, knowing that life's only true lessons are writ small in the margin.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Life is as easy or as hard as you think it is.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Life's burdens are lighter when I laugh at myself.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

You don't have the power to make life "fair," but you do have the power to make life joyful.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Joy increases and suffering decreases as one masters the distinction between events and one's feelings about those events.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Where There is Love, Nothing is Missing.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

The magic words for a great relationship are, "I love you just the way you are."
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

replica chanel watches

chanel ceramic j12

No comments:

Post a Comment