Friday, February 3, 2012

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Inspirational Sayings about Love

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
- Roy Croft

I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the Spirit.
- Khalil Gibran

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Where there is great love there are always miracles.
- Willa Cather

Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love.
- St. Francis of Assisi

No comments:

Post a Comment