Sunday, February 5, 2012

- Reinhold Niebuhr

Yesterday is dead. Tomorrow is a dream.
Today - each today - is where the action is - where all of life occurs.
Today IS your life - your only life. Life today to the fullest.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, Begin it now.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
replica hermes handbags
replica hermes bags
hermes kelly bags
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
- Reinhold Niebuhr
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- Lao Tzu
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling,
but in rising every time we fall.
- Nelson Mandela
My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
- the movie Forrest Gump
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment