Monday, February 6, 2012

You must do the things you think you cannot do.

True learning is not about facts, but about conscious appreciation of the experience of living.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Begin your life today, and again tomorrow.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
To the young child, all life is a great adventure - growing up should not mean growing dull and brittle.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
The path to happiness is forgiveness of everyone and gratitude for everything.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Powerful Dreams Inspire Powerful Action.
When you can taste, smell, and touch your dreams, you can enroll the world.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- Helen Keller
It is our choices ... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets)
You must do the things you think you cannot do.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
I Can Do Anything - Starting Right Now. I have my dream, I have God, and I choose to move in the direction of my goal, even when I am afraid or unsure. Whenever I fall, I stand up, brush myself off, and keep moving toward my goal.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
I gather strength from life's storms.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
I take the helm on my life voyage.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

No comments:

Post a Comment